Take Advantage of Rewards at Fit to Smile Highlands Ranch
Everyone deserves to be able to live an active lifestyle and maintain optimum oral healthcare. Dental health is directly related to overall health, and we want our patients to be overall healthy! At Fit to Smile, we make healthcare and fitness affordable with Fitness Rewards and Patient Perks.
What Are Fit to Smile Highlands Ranch Rewards?
We pay our established patients up to $250 a year to be active! This money can be used toward anything in our office, including your copays, deductibles, whitening, and/or anything not covered by insurance. You do not have to pay anything to take advantage of our rewards program. Each member of your family can individually earn $250 every year!
Which activities qualify?
- Gym memberships: we will award $25/month as long as you go at least 12 times per month
- Personal training sessions, group classes, team sports fees for kids and adults: equipment fees are not included, and all of these are matched dollar for dollar up to $250
- Registration fees associated with running, triathlon, or cycling races: matched dollar for dollar
- If you are an instructor or personal trainer, you are eligible to earn $25/month in Fit to Smile rewards
Which activities do not qualify?
- Hiking, kayaking, mountain biking/recreational cycling (some exceptions do apply)
- Snowboarding, home workout DVDs
- Recreational skiing, cross country skiing/running, water skiing
- Recreational golfing /green fees
- Any activity that you have not paid for or completed
In order to receive your Fit to Smile rewards, you must be a patient in good standing, meaning:
- Patient adheres to recommended cleaning due dates and intervals
- Patient must turn in proof of completed fitness activity within 3 months to earn credit for the activity
- All money earned on your rewards card, if unused, can be rolled over into the next year
- Late-notice cancellation or no-showing to appointments on a consistent basis will forfeit rewards
- Patient has been with the practice seeking recommended dental care
- Patient adheres to the office cancellation policy, providing a 48-hour notice to cancel appointments